Mission & Vision
About a century back it was the vision of Khandal Vipra Samaj leaders to reach out and impart education. The noble idea of Khandal Samaj thus fructified into a school in 1916. Subsequently, in 1957 Shree Khandal Vipra Vidyalaya Samiti was duly registered to vide Regn. No. 278/56-57 Dated: 08 Feb. 1957. In 1958, the State Govt. recognized the school which was started in 1916. The school is presently functioning in the name of Shri Khandal Vipra Uchha Madhyamik Sanskrit Vidyalaya at Chandpole Bazar Jaipur. This school was granted aid till 2010 by the State Govt. Now the school is running with the help of Khandal Community.
Later on, Samiti purchased a piece of land in S-2, Sector 1, Vidyadhar Nagar, Jaipur for the school (K P S Udaan). The school building was inaugurated on 26 January 2012 by Saint Shiromani Shri BaijnathJi Maharaj of Laxmangarh, Sikar